Electric Vehicle Solutions for Your Business
Achieve your business sustainability goals with Good Car Co.'s electric car, light commercial vehicle and FBT exempt novated lease options.
Are you a business in Tasmania, NSW, ACT or Victoria? Businesses purchasing EV's from us can claim back the GST, thanks to our dealer registration in these states (and more to come!)
Our friendly team can work with you to create the solutions you need.
Complete the form to talk to one of our friendly expert team members
Who are Good Car Co?
The Good Car Company was founded with the goal of creating a cleaner, safer and healthier Australia.
Our mission is to create broader access to and accelerate the uptake of electric vehicles in Australia and in doing so, save thousands of tonnes of carbon emissions. We are proud to be doing our part to transition to a sustainable future, one good car at a time. We have a growing range of options for personal and business use.
What EV solutions do we provide for businesses?
1. Light Commercial Electric Vehicles
- We supply an increasing range of commercial vans to suit a range of needs and budgets for businesses.
- Driving range of up to 350km.
- A choice of configurations for transport, trade and delivery solutions.
To learn more about the LCEVs we have on offer, follow the links below:> Nissan e-NV200 40kWh (Range: 167-217 km)
> Peugeot e-Expert 50kWh (Range: ~250 km)
> Peugeot e-Expert 75kWh (Range: ~350 km)
2. Novated Lease options for your Team
- Become an employer of choice by offering affordable access to our Good Car Nissan Leaf imports and new Polestar 2.
- You can now provide your team affordable EV solutions by setting them up with their own leased EV.
- The ACT is one of the most attractive places to buy a zero emissions vehicle, with no stamp duty, two years free registration and an interest free loan of up to $15,000 for eligible EVs.